I offer specialized treatment to meet each patient's individual needs. This includes psychotherapy sessions one to two times weekly, phone sessions, real world exposures, and additional support on an as needed basis.
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Psychotherapy Treatment for:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Phobia, including public speaking fears
- Panic Disorder
- Work Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Specific Phobias
- General Life Issues and Stressors
- Real World Exposures
- Clinical Supervision
I work in collaboration with several psychiatrists that offer psychotropic medication to those individuals who cannot or do not benefit from psychotherapy treatment alone.